1. Students grades K-3 being picked up will be walked through the hall with their class to exit at the end of the day. This allows for families that have parked their cars in the front parking lot to access their child without going to parent pickup.
2. Parents picking up in the parent pick up should remain in their cars and move forward in a line until they have reached the colored loading space. The only children that should be in the parent pickup are students that will be picked up in this loading line. All other children being picked up should wait in the family waiting area inside the school on the benches outside the office.
3. Students in the parent pick up should never cross the road to meet their parent but remain seated until the driver reaches the loading zone.
4. A staff member will be encouraging cars to move forward in a timely fashion. Please see this as helpful and be patient with our adults helping to move traffic along.
5. Students riding the Boys and Girls Club bus (bus #6) will be excused at first bell as the club bus leaves before the other three busses. All other bus riders will follow the staggered release.
6. Students should not be crossing 5th street without their parent/guardian walking with them.